Stratford District Council have introduced a bylaw that requires that a minimum of 50% of workers in a Food Business hold certification with Unit standard 167 Food Safety or an equivalent qualification.
To achieve an ‘A’ Grade, you must ensure 75% of your staff are trained.*
- Feats can deliver this qualification to your staff
- We have 6 chefs experienced in delivering Unit 167
- Delivered at your venue, or Feats have a commercial kitchen, or we will locate an appropriate venue within your community
- Two separate practical assessments, to support competency based assessment.
- Consistent quality provision to customers
- Further develop staff knowledge about food handling and storage
- Adding to staff qualifications